Thursday, May 25, 2023

Romans 6

 The idea that I’ve got my ticket to Heaven and that’s all I have to do is wrong g theology. Not that this was openly taught while growing up, it seems like many lived by that belief. Going to church seems like a Pat yiurself on the back that you are in the club. But more and more, God is showing me that following Christ is a life of surrender, allowing Him to change all facets of the way I act, think, talk, and feel. Nothing is hidden fromHim, so why shouldn’t He be allowed access to that part of my life. There is no going back to a previous stretch of my life. It’s all ahead toward Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...