Thursday, May 25, 2023

Kingdom Come 15

 The questions asked in the reading are scary: “Can you imagine what it would feel like to trust Jesus to the point of reckless abandon? Would it feel scary, thrilling, or both?” Most of my life I’ve been timid and hesitant to say my faith walk would be reckless abandonment. The responsibilities of the day and the people under my care seemed to have prevented me to Dayi would do anything for God. But in retrospect, these same responsibilities and  individuals I was caring for were the reckless abandon that we replaced before me. I was to be faithful where’s j was at, not in some platform with name recognition. God has shown me the importance of trusting Him in small decisions, preparing me for the next decision. May you find this true as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...