Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Wisdom 5

 What does it mean to fear the Lord?  If I want to grow a in wisdom, I’d be foolish to think life was about me.  Fearing the Lord is a realization and daily practice that He is sovereign, personal, moving events and situations to honor Himself.  He has history planned yet listens to His followers.  Our Father does what He wants and we may not understand His ways, but He is totally trustworthy. 

· Do you fall into the temptations of pride and evil behavior? It seems I’m forever tempted to think my life is about me and what I can get. I think I’m getting better at not manipulating situations to make me look better.  

· How does the fear of the Lord help you to hate these sins? When o consider that every knee will now before Him and each of us will give an account for our actions and words, I’m running from sin.  Other times, I’d rather hold on to a sin for my own pleasure without considering the outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody Prayed by Crowder

  Every night there by your bed You fold your hands and bow your head Throwing out another prayer in faith When you're wondering if He&#...