Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Anxiety 10

 When I’ve been overwhelmed with traumatic events and I’m emotionally drained, I tend to spin in a vortex. My conversation with our Father tends to deteriorate rapidly. But I desperately need to Falk it all out with Him to regain focus and clarity on a proper response. The more out of conversation with Him, I say foolish things. I ran across the following by Susie Larson - “God is actively looking for people who seek Him, and He will respond to your sincere efforts. As you begin to have meaningful dialogue with God, you will see Him more frequently in the world around you.  You’ll be less influenced by the circumstances of your everyday life, and instead, you’ll be filled with more joy than you could have imagined.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...