Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Chosen 4

ERnestly seeking the kingdom and His righteousness is living by the Soirit who is in us. I’m so guilty of by holding my own kingdom to make myself look good, taking pride in my own accomplishments. But our Father’s way of doing life is quite opposite of most worldly standards. I ran on to this quote-

“ The Holy Spirit is neither marginalized spectator nor depersonalized force. He is God, bringing the presence of Jesus in the absence of Jesus. He is the Lord, liberating the world. He executes here and now what the Father planned in eternity and the Son accomplished in history.”  David Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...