Sunday, June 11, 2023

Proverbs 5-6/13

 Having discernment might be more than a skill that is learned from experience. But there is no end to issues when it is needed. Even though I may have thought ghings through, weighed the pros and cons, discerned the best decision, I could still fall victim of my over confidence or self congratulations of making it through another trial. Discerning who I can trust, what projects to be involved in, or how to invest resources, time or talent requires great discernment. The authority of Scripture and the presence of the Holy Soirit will filter out what could be dangerous or too risky. Discovering where Hod is working in His kingdom is real discernment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...