Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Context 3

 It’s hard to know how to respond to some who are in the know on their speciality topics. I’ve never immersed myself in sports trivia or know much about players of professionals teams. Two grandsons know far more than I could ever know about professionals football and basketball. Asking them questions probably shows my ignorance but at least I want to seek interested and respectful. For some who seem to know more than I want to know about conspiracy theories and political arguments, I’m learning to softly change the subject (if possible) to less controversial topics. More often, I’ve admitted my ignorance saying these topics are bigger than me to understand, but God is obviously doing awesome things through global missions. He is changing world events to bring His plan to completion, regardless of the political battles. I don’t want to add to foolish chatter and stupidity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...