Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Walking 6

 Loving our Creator with our whole heart isn’t something we do from a distance, as if reading book or knowing about Him. This is the most intimate heart felt / heart driven passion that a person can possibly experience. As we understand His love, how could we respond with anything less. For me, expressing His love to others seems to be in words but I think I’m changing. I do not want my family to question my love for them or my love for God. I sense that He wants me to hug more, be present and focused. I’m not sure we can categorize the way we love because the Spirit may prompt us to respond differently to a variety of situations and individuals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...