Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Legacy 2

 One discovery through my work at school was the importance of relationships. I do not remember the author of a  the short book ‘TheTwo Minute Counselor’ but it essentially said that if you want to make a difference, utilize brief moments with people by listening to what they are saying and be full of resources in your head. Advice, information, and resources should be use sparingly but wisely, only after you have fully listened. Influence does not come by rules and commanding others to suck it up. Being generous with time is so important, even though our time together is brief. I feel that way with our daily connection, Neil. I hope you benefit from our time as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...