Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Legacy 8

 Developing habits that keep me focused has been rewarding as I’ve seen improvements in my emotional ups and downs, and in avoiding temptations. One of the most significant habits is completing devotionals like this, and writing a reflection of what I’m learning / want to learn. Rather than beginning the day with a list of burdens, looking to our Father’s advice helps give everything and everyone to Him. Creating a habit of spontaneously talking all things out with our Father is another significant tool. Equally is the habit of connecting with like minded brothers like you, Neil, walking in step as we look for ways that He is working around and in us. 

Susie Larson: "“Many of us still use prayer for a particular purpose: to make our requests known to God in times of crisis. This reason for communicating with God isn’t bad. But I want you to imagine prayer in a new way: more as a way to process life with God, than as a walk to talk to God in times of crisis.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...