Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Proverbs 7-6/15

 Being foolish seems to have a long list of options. One can be in total opposition to God’s wisdom and be foolish or one can slightly manipulate God’s word for personal gain. Living in a fast paced culture requires thoughtful consideration to knee’s goals and efforts. Am I really glorifying God with what I’m doing or am I promoting myself? Am I accurately understanding what God wants in my life or do I have a preset attitude that prevents me from acquiring wisdom?  May God remove our blinders to His truth and grace. 

“The cross shows the upside-down nature of divine wisdom. The way up is down. The way to lead is to serve. The way to get happiness is to seek happiness not for yourself but for others. The way to be truly rich is to give wealth away.” - Timothy and Kathy Keller, God’s Wisdom for Navigating Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...