Monday, June 12, 2023

Proverbs 6-6/14

 How many times have I made the same mistake because I did not learn from my good ups?  History seems to repeat itself because we fail to reflect on what we could have done to avoid the same problems. Learning to don better the next time takes effort, resilience, and self evaluation. But true wisdom to learn from the past and to be prepared for the future requires application of Scripture. We are each a process in learning to be better, with the Holy Spirit’s leading. 

“The gospel’s message about our utter sinfulness keeps us from letting success go to our heads, but its message of God’s unconditional love helps us get through any dark valley.” - Timothy and Kathy Keller, God’s Wisdom for Navigating Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...