Thursday, June 22, 2023

Psalm 4-6/26

 For some reason I grew up thinking that if bad things happen in my life, it had to be someone’s fault. Either I had committed a sin or I had not been obedient. If I were to grow into maturity as a believer, I would avoid a lot of problems in life. Perhaps that is somewhat true but anxiety and suffering will always be present in our lives, until we meet Jesus. Our Father will provide what is needed for each trial and rest. I can trust Him completely, even if it means my life is taken because I love Him. 

“When pain and suffering come upon us, we finally see not only that we are not in control of our lives but that we never were.”  - Tim Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...