Sunday, June 25, 2023

Fear 7

 Making a list (written or in my head) of what I’m grateful for has been a huge help in combatting my anxiety. It’s a true battle to do this because my worry list is ever ready to be reviewed. But reminding myself of His protection through numerous issues, His provision in providing real friends who are not fake, and opportunities to participate in kingdom work each. Ring clearer thinking and rest from the weariness of fretting. I spent part of yesterday with someone who creates anxiety in me repeatedly. I am shocked at my anxiety toward this couple but i managed to not say anything and take several short walks to pray about my short fuse that could have been lit. My recent slogan - ‘say less and pray more’ helped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...