Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Walking 7

 We always think we have more time and too much on our agenda to be all in for Christ. I’ve had far too many wake up calls, making me more aware that we do not know how much time we have. My Dad dies in a car accident at 47 and I know several who drew their last breath in their 40‘s and 50’s. My brother in law died from cancer before his kids married. I do not want to take my days for granted at all. I want to encourage you, Caleb, to love your life with no regrets and without reservation to honor our Lord. You and I will stand before our Lord to give an account for our lives. I certainly want to be grateful to Him for the love He has shown me over and over. There will be no reason to take credit for any good that has happened in my life because He has blessed me far than I ever dreamed of. I hope the same for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...