Monday, July 3, 2023

Bball 4

 John Wooden had so many wise things to say. It’s obvious he knew the Bible and he was certain that God loves him beyond his imagination. The way he treated his players and why he tight came from a consistent reading of the Scriptures. I used to feel guilty if I dis not keep up with a Bible reading plan but the more understand how much God loves us and wants us to grow deeper, I want to read more. How could the Creator of the universe love each of us enough to be a sacrifice for our sin and negligence?  Growing deeper in wisdom, like John Wooden, isn’t out of guilt, but out of love and respect   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...