Saturday, August 19, 2023

Becoming 15

 How can you and I develop a rhythm of repentance, that we continually self reflect where we are at with the Lord?  It seems easy to be on auto pilot and be stuck with a comfortable mindset that ‘I’m doing ok’. And it’s easy to hide  our struggles even with those closest to us. I want to get better in being vulnerable, open and honest with God and with the ones I love the most. I hope that can be true between you and me, Caleb. I’m certainly not perfect but I want to walk with you no matter what is ahead. I want to share more of how I’ve grown and changes but how God is asking more of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...