Friday, August 11, 2023

Gifts 4

 I do not want to over speak how I’ve felt T times when I’ve sensed the Holy Spirit moving in a conversation. I sensed that Hs would move, preparing me that I needed to pay attention to what was about to take place. Specific verses were brought to my thoughts, and I sensed that I needed to give some input to the hurting person I was talking with. I sensed an overwhelming joy and peace during and after, and felt Galatians 5:22-23 come alive. I do not want to over state my impressions because it was not about me but about Christ being glorified. I don’t think there is a formula or an equation, but there needs to be anticipation of what God will do. Perhaps it was the use of a gift, but I felt I was blessed to participate in His moving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...