Monday, August 7, 2023

Heartbeat 3

 I used to feel guilty that I never measured up to others’ expectations or for not doing enough for God. But I’m learning that my main goal is not about me, my accomplishments or winning the next big award. Whatever I do, I have a lot of freedom to make my next best decision each day. In each choice, if I’m honoring God, doing my best, making Him known by my words or by my presence, I’ve done far more than bragging about me. I hope you find that true, Lewis. You have great deeesom to use your abilities and gifts, but your main goal is to honor your Creator and Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody Prayed by Crowder

  Every night there by your bed You fold your hands and bow your head Throwing out another prayer in faith When you're wondering if He&#...