Monday, August 7, 2023

Becoming 2

 Since the Covid shutdown, I think our world has changed a lot, especially with relationships in the church. It seems like we are even more hesitant to share what is really going on in our lives, and scared to confess our sins and shortcomings. We are afraid of looking like we are weak in stamina, doubting God’s love for us. On the other hand others are restless in their faith wanting to connect with a few to become all that God wants in our hearts. I feel restless, not wanting to fake it, that I always have the answers. I want to be authentic in all that I do, and I hope you do as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody Prayed by Crowder

  Every night there by your bed You fold your hands and bow your head Throwing out another prayer in faith When you're wondering if He&#...