Saturday, August 19, 2023

Heroes 11 Junia

 I’ve skimmed over too many verses and have not ‘noticed’ Junia or thought much about those in prison with the apostle. Paul took the effort to mention her and appreciate her presence with him. I hope I’m not a person who forgets who are the important people are in  my life or those who have contributed to who I am, helping me to love my Savior more. 

“Discipleship-the effort both to be a disciple and to make other disciples-is about the immense value of God at work in one individual's life and the resulting impact on other lives.” - Bill Hull, The Complete Book of Discipleship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...