Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Heroes 6 Josiah

How much of the time do we allow ourselves to learn from someone much younger than us?  God can and will use the young to lead the older ones to follow God. Josiah’s example is an inspiring example of a devoted young man who listened to what God wanted in his life. His respect for what the Scriptures teach changed a nation. I hope and pray that God will raise up a young generation to lead our nation and other nations to repent and depend on God. Maybe the Asbury University revival is a beginning of a movement to be serious about a personal relationship with our Father. 

“True repentance begins where whitewashing (‘Nothing really happened’) and blame-shifting (‘It wasn’t really my fault’) and self-pity (‘I’m sorry because of what it has cost me’) and self-flagellation (‘I will feel so terrible no one will be able to criticize me’) end.”  - Tim Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...