Saturday, August 19, 2023

Heroes 7 Modecai

 Mordecai was alert to what was happening around him and was serious about doing the right thing. He took full advantage of his opportunities to save himself and his people. I often think I’m just one person and there are others who will leverage their position to do the right thing on an issue. But Mordecai was compelled to take action, yet was clandestine in his planning. Not knowing how his plans would turn out, he had faith in doing right. He had to live with his conscience before God. 

“The central basis of Christian assurance is not how much our hearts are set on God, but how unshakably His heart is set on us.” - Tim Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...