Saturday, August 19, 2023

Heroes 8 Barnabas

 Barnabas must have been a man you wanted on your team or with you when the going got rough. His strength might have included a hope that was contagious, an anticipation of what God was going to do. Encouragers look for the good, even though they know the liabilities and weakness of bad thinking. I’ve had Barnabas type men in my life who raised my sights to look beyond myself. Pastor Doug Shada was one who said, “life is not about me or you, but about Christ and what He wants in our lives.”  

“Mercy isn’t just the job of the Christian. Mercy is the mark of the Christian.” - Tim Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...