Saturday, August 19, 2023

Heroes 9 Phoebe

 The apostle Paul had great respect for Phoebe, as well as other influential women he knew. I recently read one author that wondered if the author of Hebrews was written by Phoebe or Priscilla as the author’s name was omitted because of the persecution toward women. We may never know for sure. Like the devo indicated, I’ve felt intimidated at times, hesitant to take a risk for Christ. I was more worried about myself than doing what was right, or what I sensed God wanted me to do. I hope you are learning to be bold for your faith much earlier in life than  I did. May we honor our risen Savior by everything we do. 

“The church best glorifies God by making disciples, simply because fruit-bearing believers glorify God.” - Bill Hull


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...