Monday, September 18, 2023

Daniel 1

 Just at the moment in my life when I think I’ve been trusting God, another dilemma or tempest shows up. Just when I think life rolling smoothly, detours and rough roads appear out of nowhere. Through each experience, I'm learning to answer God’s questions:  “Do you trust me?”  “Will you follow me?”  He has promised to NEVER leave us or forsake us, stated many times in the Scriptures. There is reason to remind us over and over. 

“In many cases, our need to wonder about or be told what God wants in a certain situation is nothing short of a clear indication of how little we are engaged in His work.” - Dallas Willard, Hearing God


"The idea that you can trust Christ and not intend to obey him is an illusion generated by the prevalence of an unbelieving 'Christian culture.'"


—Dallas Willard, 'Renewing the Christian Mind'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...