Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Daniel 8

 Have you had a dream come true?  I cannot recall that I have but I’ve had premonitions of events happening, and they later took place. I don’t understand all that but Hod can do the miraculous. Muslims in the least reached regions are seeing visions that lead to their conversion to Christ and receiving the Scriptures in their own hands. God is up to something while many American churches are consumers rather than senders. I pray that these devotionals inspire us to be on the producing side of disciple making rather than just the consumer side. 

“Does the gospel we preach produce disciples or does it produce consumers of religious goods and services?” - Bill Hull, The Complete Book of Discipleship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...