Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Psalm 2


1) I will bless the Lord at all times - I will praise Him, acknowledge Him in everything I do, think how He would say what I’m about to say, give Him credit for the good that is happening  

2) his praise will always be on my lips. - I will change my negative mindset to refocus on what He is doing. I will dwell on Hos love because He understands and knows what I’m going through. 

3) I will boast in the Lord;  I will be focused on what He is doing, not what I’m doing. He is the King, I’m im the kingdom

4)  the humble will hear and be glad.  I want to be so focused on what He is doing that I’m not in the equation, yet I’m humbled to witness what He is doing. 

5)  Proclaim the Lord’s greatness with me;  I want others to join me in proclaiming His work and His presence. 

6)  let us exalt his name together. I want to be with like minded followers of Christ who are fired up about being fired up

7) I sought the Lord, and he answered me and rescued me from all my fears.” I’ve placed my anxieties and worries on Him  I’ve thrown them on Him, leaving them in His hands  

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34‬:‭1‬-‭4‬ ‭CSB‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/1713/psa.34.1-4.CSB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...