Friday, September 15, 2023

Fear 6

 Life seems to be full of challenges that confront what I trust or who I trust. It’s a never ending journey with so much turmoil in the world and in the lives of those we know. Our only option is to fully trust in the goodness and love of our Father who is closer to us than our next breath. May He be pleased with our 

I came to see that I was wired for awe, that awe of something sits at the bottom of everything I say and do. But I wasn’t just wired for awe. I was wired for awe of God. No other awe satisfies the soul. No other awe can give my heart the peace, rest, and security that it seeks. I came to see that I needed to trace awe of God down to the most mundane of human decisions and activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...