Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Trusting 17

 How many times have you and I changed our viewpoint by saying “But God…”. When circumstances looked bleak, or when I felt backed into a corner, or when I felt very alone handling an issue, His grace provided the strength, the wisdom, or a new perspective. I wonder when it hit Joseph that God had placed him in charge of Egypt’s economy to save his family. Sometimes I’ve been thick headed or in a fog when my eyes should have been open all along. Each trauma seems like a test of how long will it take to trust Him, to realize He would NEVER leave or forsake us. 

“I’d advise you, then, to quickly get rid of your burden; for until then you’ll never be settled in your mind or enjoy the benefits of the blessings that God has given you.” - John Bunyan, Pilgrim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 8

 One quality that most children and teens have in common is a clear sense of what is fair and what is not. Being treated with respect and di...