Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Psalm 23-4

 I often wonder if we really believe God is with us and will NEVER leave us. When we read this, is it like reading a diction based novel, or that it only happens with some people?  However, I need a thump on the ear to remind me that God has been with me in the dark times and in the turmoil. Even though there was great uncertainty, anger among some, or tremendous grief, God’s presence was evident. Even with Sandy’s recent appendectomy, I’ve felt assured of His presence. I’m less sure when it comes to conflict among church attendees or indifference by church people toward those who are hurting. I cannot get a grip on that issue, but I acknowledge I do not see the big picture with some individuals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 7 -10

 Seeing injustice and unfair treatment is easy to identify, especially among children. There eyes are very perceptive to what is fair and wh...