Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Awaken 10

 I’ve missed so many opportunities to share what God is doing with others. I realize that God does not need me to fulfill His plans, and He is the One who saves, not me. But missing those opportunities is also avoiding the joy and fulfillment t of participation with the Spirit’s work. I want to be more involved in His kingdom work and less concerned with any illusion of my own kingdom building. 

“If we do not make the journey from theories and ideals to concrete situations, then the concrete situations will be lost under a smog of words.” - Robert E. Coleman, The Master Plan of Evangelism

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...