Friday, October 20, 2023

Awaken 11

 I’ve been far too comfortable in the pew and in the safety of my home. I often wonder if anyone outside of my family and Sunday church attendees know that I love Jesus, because of His love. Am I really getting to know others who do not know Christ?  Am I too comfortable in my circle of friends and acquaintances? I don’t think I grasp the brief time I have to share the most important message. 

“We must learn this lesson again today. There can be no dillydallying around with the commands of Christ. We are engaged in warfare, the issues of which are life and death, and every day that we are indifferent to our responsibilities is a day lost to the cause of Christ.” - Robert E. Coleman, The Master Plan of Evangelism

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...