Saturday, October 28, 2023

Awaken 20

 What holds you back from fully surrendering everything about you to Christ?  In the past, I’ve worried more about what others thought of me than what Christ wants. I didn’t want to be viewed as too radical in my faith but having seen the impact of a few who are all in for Christ, God is making me restless. Gideon was not a stellar example of immediate surrender. His story demonstrates God’s intervention in the life of an ordinary man to do extraordinary work. May God do the same in each of us. 

“We have transformed the gospel into the benefits we receive from Jesus rather than the call to be conformed to the life of Jesus. We want abundance without obedience.” - Greg Ogden, Transforming Discipleship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...