Friday, October 6, 2023

Psalm 12

 Psalm 3:2-8


    Psalm 3 application

Vs 1,2 So many are saying, “who do you think you are, believing in a god you can’t see?  It’s all in your mind;  there is no salvation!  What are you being saved from?

Vs 3 - But you, O LORD, are a shield about me,

        my glory, and the lifter of my head. You continually protect me from these attacks, whether external or internal  

 Vs 4 - you are always available without fail. I cried aloud to the LORD, and you are there  

Vs 5 - I sleep much better when I know that you are present. ;Your mercies are everyday when; You sustain me 24/7

 Vs 6 -  I am not afraid of what others think, even though some try to undermine my credibility.  They love to undermine my efforts as they try to discourage me.

 Vs 7- There is no other option but to call out to the LORD. He is in control of my path. I do not have to be concerned about the outcomes. All I need is to trust Him completely.  

  Vs 8 - Salvation belongs to the LORD;  salvation from my sin, from the evil one, from the wrong doing of anyone, from myself  May God be praised  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...