Monday, November 27, 2023

Unity 3

 There have been so many times that I thought I had an issue all figured out, that I was one hundred percent right. Yet when the facts were revealed, I didn’t know squat!  I wonder if Heaven will be just that - being revealed the whole when we saw only part of the picture.  We have enough information with us now to trust in faith. I want to learn and be willing to see an issue from multiple views, yet rest in confidence that I may not know the final answer because God is in control of what He chooses to reveal with clarity to sinful people who still need to trust in faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 14

 We tend to think education. science, government or medicine will solve the world’s problems. But it seems that when some progress is being ...