Friday, December 15, 2023

Gentle 13

 One thought from today is that the more I understand how big God is, the better perspective I have about myself, others, and how to react to the world around us. God is God and I’m not Him. There

Is no way I can control most things outside my reactions and responses. I’m accountable for my decisions and I need to stop being negative about others and our culture. God is pursuing a relationship with individuals, groups, and our nation far more than I am. I need to figure out where He is working and participate rather than invent an opportunity to invite God to participate. It’s obvious to me that God is using this app all over the world and He is using it in our connection with each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...