Friday, December 15, 2023

Gentle 9

 One thing that stands out to me from today’s reading is the struggle with sin that is ever present. I admit that I often do not consider this struggle as an intense battle as I should because of my own pride. I often think that I have already avoided some major issues in life so I don’t have to worry about ‘those’ sins. But my pride is an open door to be blindsided by a temptation. My pride is all self congratulations that I am doing quite well on my own and don’t need Christ each step of the way. Thank you, Caleb, for inspiring me to love Christ all the more and not depend on myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...