Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Joy 5

 I used to think that trials weee tests of how faithful I was or how faithful I would be. Ensuring the trial would be a test of endurance, as if I had to gut it it out with God watching from a distance. I certainly would not want to disappoint my parents or anyone who knew me. But I’m learning more and more than trials, predicaments, and living in the chaos are not rests of endurance. Lately I’ve imagined Jesus looking me in the eyes, asking ‘Will you trust me through this?’  Each chaotic event is an invitation to walk with Him in love, knowing that He loves me far more than I can imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...