Sunday, December 17, 2023

Salvation has come 3

 I’ve loved most of my life in a hurry, worries that I would never get my list of to do’s finishes by the end of the day. Working t school, farm chores, raising kids and later teens, and attending school activities usually provides anxiety with little rest. I’m not complaining at all because all of it was my choice with great memories. Living in tension with the here and now demands compared to the need for worship and rest has always been a conflict of time or commitment. Developing a strategy to manage emotions, energy, and east is more important than ever, yet learning to talk all things out with our Father, at all times is equally essential. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...