Sunday, December 17, 2023

Soul Rest 2

 Finding rest in a chaotic world can happen, but I’m thinking that I need a strategy that is well planned but very flexible. Who can predict the next storm or another torpedo that is about to explode?  A strong sense of God’s goodness and belief that He would never do anything to harm me is foundational. The trauma and unpredictable mess is not of God because He wants order, safety, and peace. The reasons for the trauma are related to the broken world we live in and because of our selfish ways, not the character of our Father. He loves us yet allows us to choose Him. He will NEVER force us to choose Him but HE WILL NEVER leave us or forsake Him. We live in tension with the her and now mess but with the promise of what will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...