Thursday, January 18, 2024

Bible 1-19

 I’m wondering if we minimize the power of God working behind the scene. If He created everything, yet allows us to make decisions, could He move people into place and change events to make His plan unfold. He allows us to participate yet see how great He really is. I often discount what He is doing, and wallow in my complaints, frustrated that change does not happen on my time schedule. Without God, I can become very frustrated and disappointed. I become discouraged if I just listen to the negativity. I want to become more hopeful in 2024, anticipating the good that God is always doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...