Friday, January 26, 2024

Bible 1-29

 Today’s comments remind me to not give up on anyone. God can change anyone’s life, just like the prisoner who had terrorized so many. The thief on the cross was promised eternal life by Jesus as they both were in pain, nearing death. I’m guilty of categorizing people and labeling them as without hope. That kind of view shows my self righteousness and arrogance, that I’m not focused on God’s unchanging love for everyone to know Him. 

Job evidently had an intense and trusted view of God’s presence in his life. He remained faithful to what he knew about God’s love, despite his trauma and loss. I hope to have that kind of relationship with God, no matter what Halle s in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...