Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Bible 32

I’m learning and relearning that completely trusting our Triune God is the best way to live. Our world is full of fear and division regarding the future and I can easily doom scroll on my phone for what the predictions are. But we have no or very little control over most factors regarding our culture, other than making a difference with who we know and love. I want to remind myself of todays comments: -Feed my souls and mind with hope rather than the fears of the day; Consistently live in God’s kingdom rather than the illusions of my own kingdoms of pride, independence, or possessions; A clear conscience is a soft pillow at night; keep trusting God regardless of the circumstances or situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...