Tuesday, January 9, 2024

New Year 4

 It doesn’t take long for some issue to make me realize that I do not have my act together. I have a long way to go to be wise, forgiving, anxiety reduces, at peace, without regret….the list goes on. I’m under construction and renovation. My 2024 statement is “I need God’s work in my life and I need my Savior.”  That is not a resolution but I want to be expectant of what He will do in 2024. 


The truly radical Christian is not the one whose life appears extraordinary, but the one whose unseen communion with God is extraordinary. Living radically is about prayer, not prominence.” - Skye Jethani, What If Jesus Was Serious About Prayer?: A Visual Guide to the Spiritual Practice Most of Us Get Wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 7 -10

 Seeing injustice and unfair treatment is easy to identify, especially among children. There eyes are very perceptive to what is fair and wh...