Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Bible 39

 As science discovers more connections in the universe and with medicine,, it seems that the conclusion of research is verifying what the Bible has said all along. The universe from the farthest reaches of space all the way to the living breathing humans have a Creator who thoughtfully put everything together by design. To deny this conclusion would seem rather foolish, considering the evidence. Since the evidence is clear, we ought to consider what the Creator has said to us in verbal written words. I’ve spent a lot of thinking time doubting God’s sovereignty and dismissing Him as an added belief to what I’ve thought important. But I now realize He needs to be the central point of living my life, not just a good thing to do. I should not worry about what others think of me, nor be concerned if my faith seems radical. Our eternal destiny rests on Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...