Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Bibles 40

 Our culture seems to be screaming with thousands of voices that we each have the right to live like we want, how we want, doing whatever we want. Anarchy is not a way to live life, but if we all live out ‘I did it my way’, we will have no rules to protect ourselves from ourselves. When Jesus was deep in agony before the crucifix toon, He surrendered His anxiety to the Father by saying ‘Not my way, but Your way’. We each have the same struggle in many of our decisions as we work out what God’s purpose is in our lives. Like Nicky states, Moses is a great example of feeling inadequate and flaws, but God provided what he needed to follow through on God’s plan. What an encouragement to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...