Sunday, February 11, 2024

Bible 43

 I remember our Washington DC tour bus driving over that bridge where the crash impact occurred. The man who sacrificed his life for others was in the news a lot. I fear we take the news of Jesus’s sacrifice on the cross too lightly, taking for granted what He did for us. The benefits and consequences of being changed by the cross are often minimized. I’m finding that the more I grasp how much He loves us, the more His life overflows in me. I’m filled with gratitude far more than I ever have before. The instructions to the Hebrews in Exodus were taught so that they would respect the Passover before leaving Egypt, but also that you and I would respect what happened and would happen on the cross. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...