Monday, March 4, 2024

Bible 66

 Today’s devotional perfectly describes a conversation I had last week. A 53 year old acquaintance wanted to have coffee with me to tell me how God has completely changed his life. Miracles can happen because has had three marriages and has been through Valley Hope’s alcohol and drug program four times.  His story was full of excitement and hope for what Gkd was going to do with him in the future. I’m glad I’m not a gambler, because I would not have bet money that this guy would have such a turn around in his life. Instead of thinking g the worst, I need to anticipate what God might be doing in unseen ways with those who I’ve given up to negativity. As Corrue tenBoom, Nazi concentration survivor, said, “Rather than thinking everything is falling g apart, God is putting everything into place.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...