Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Bible 82

 Thinking about God’s generosity was not part of my growing up experience. If success were to come for me, it was up to me. But God has proven to be far more generous in my life than I ever imagined. One thing that I’m constantly learning is that is far better to live in a spirit of gratitude than complaint. So many people I’ve known live as if they are victims, suffering a deficit, expecting more doom and gloom and gloom. I know that there are many that cannot help what has happened to them but expecting more problems to come does not help. Anticipating God’s goodness and love leads to more opportunities and joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...